Meet Dr. Jon McCullough
Dr. McCullough received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the Palmer University of Chiropractic in 1980.
He completed residency programs in Orthopedics at National University in 1985, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Southern California University of the Health Sciences in 1999. He was also appointed to the Pennsylvania State Board of Chiropractic in 1999 and has been the Board Chairman since 2001.
Dr. McCullough believes in keeping abreast of the latest techniques available in chiropractic therapies by continuing his education. He is licensed in the states of Pennsylvania and New York, and holds the following licenses and certifications:
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Diplomate American Board of Clinical Thermology (DABCT)
- Diplomate Academy of Chiropractic Radiology (DACR)
- Diplomate International Board of Chiropractic Imaging (DIBCI)
- Diplomate International Board of Thermology (DIST)
- Fellow College of Chiropractic Imaging (FCCI)
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor (CCRD)
- Registered Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor (RCRD)
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (DACRB)
- Fellow American Chiropractic College of Rehabilitation Science (FACCRS)
His accomplishments are many. He is the author of numerous chiropractic bulletins for the State Board of Chiropractic, an accomplished writer for various chiropractic periodicals and guest speaker for several state organizations and television’s Fox 29 Newsprobe. Dr. McCullough is active in his community, serving as a Boy Scout Leader, Chief Medical Officer for a local Civil Air Patrol Squadron, and Medical Squadron Commander for the 105th Air Group at Stewart Air National Guard Base in Newburg, NY. He has served the Bucks County and Levittown communities for over 26 years.